It’s that time again. Yep! Time to share the latest and greatest of my food cravings.
It’s been a crazy couple of weeks. We are getting so close to the birth of the babies and it’s becoming more real. My stomach has seemed to jump about 3 sizes and things like tying shoes, putting on socks, and getting up from the couch are almost impossible these days. I love the bond that I’m experiencing between me and the babies right now, but I can’t wait to be able to do “normal” things again. I’ll be there soon enough, that’s for sure (8.5 weeks).
It’s time to post my cravings again. Here’s what the last couple of weeks have looked like in food:
– Little Caesars cheesy bread
– Banana nut muffin (and Walt decided to take a bite out of it when packing my lunch. smh)
– Loaded baked potato soup from O’Charley’s
– Peach mango passion fruit yogurt
– Sugar cookies
– Avocado salad from Maggiano’s
– Shrimp and Crab Cannelloni from Maggiano’s
– Loaded baked potato from the cafeteria
– Butterfinger blast from Sonic
– Peach crisp from the cafeteria
– The works pizza from Papa Johns
– Snickers ice cream bar
– Sausage egg and cheese McGriddle from McDonald’s
– Chicken sandwich and waffle fries from Chick-fil-a
– Toppings bar at Peachwave Frozen Yogurt Shop
– Dole Pineapple Yogurt with organic granola from Peachwave Frozen Yogurt Shop
Looking at this is making me hungry all over again. Hope you all are having a great start to your week so far!!